Monday, June 17, 2013

Intro

I love to bake!  Almost every weekend you will find me in my tiny kitchen baking all sorts of sweet and savory treats.

I am not exaggerating about the tiny kitchen!  It is a 5' x 7' space, so small that the fridge has to be out in the dining room.  And my oven is so old that it doesn't even have a window!  I didn't even know that was possible!

I still consider myself a beginner in my baking adventure, it can be challenging but it is always fun.  I make mistakes and don't always have the right equipment but I will attempt almost any recipe, with occasionally disastrous results.

Success or failure, I will share my experiences and recipes with you.

1 comment:

  1. The kitchen is a space of love, baking was once believed to also be the heart of the family and everyone would be in the kitchen. This is awesome you love this part of your apartment as you are such a loving, caring person. Good luck with your baking.

    ReplyDelete